Archived Electronics - clearances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we getting remodel? So many clearances in Electronics dept 56!
HeyDay.jpg
Tech is incredibly important to our younger guests—and they want it to look good, perform and last. But finding trend-forward, high-quality pieces that don’t break the bank? Not so easy. Until now. Enter Heyday, our first electronics owned brand, which invites guests to play up their look with the power of tech. Think fun cell phone cases, headphones, speakers and more, all with exceptional quality at make-you-do-a-double-take prices (most pieces are under $20 and everything’s less than $60). And it’ll be here in a blink—watch for Heyday to arrive at stores and Target.com in June.

Dept 56 is MM1 which are phone chargers, phone cases, etc.

I'm currently using the $9.99 headphones and the quality (sound and design) actually isn't that bad. I only bought them last night, so we'll have to see how long they last before I have to buy new ones, but I like them so far. The earbud design is the closest I've seen in cheap headphones that resemble Apple headphones, so I like that.

Hah I saw a $40 heyday phone case and thought “who they tryin to fool.” The cases seem like decent quality but a lot are at name brand competitor price point. I’ll stick to my $20 mall kiosk cases

Hah I saw a $40 heyday phone case and thought “who they tryin to fool.” The cases seem like decent quality but a lot are at name brand competitor price point. I’ll stick to my $20 mall kiosk cases
The cases I put away looked a lot like the Apple brand cases, like that velvety type of feel. No thanks. I think those were $29.99, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back