Archived Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
In my 4 (ish) months at target all I’ve been scheduled for is cashier and SCO. However, Sunday I’m scheduled for electronics. Any tips on what to expect/what I might be doing?
Thanks

Brush up on your knowledge of the popular electronics items. Main thing to focus on for this weekend and coming week will be push and reshop. Zoning is a high priority for toys normally, but thats something you can do while doing reshop. Make sure to grab a MyDevice and walkie before hitting the floor.
Electronics/Toys is a demanding area of the store during the holiday season. It's easy to get stressed out, so make sure to communicate with the other E-TM's and ask questions if you don't know something.
However, chances are very good that you will be working the register in electronics. At my store, we get dedicated cashiers during this season to alleviate the pressure on us.
Good luck!

So if I’m a cashier in electronics, is that very different from a normal cashier?

Hi!
In my 4 (ish) months at target all I’ve been scheduled for is cashier and SCO. However, Sunday I’m scheduled for electronics. Any tips on what to expect/what I might be doing?
Thanks

You are probably just a cashier at the electronics boat so the tms can help guest. Brush up on service plans and warranties. There should be some pamphlets back there with basic info.

It's pretty much the same except you are encouraged to push service plans

So if I’m a cashier in electronics, is that very different from a normal cashier?
It is like a normal cashier shift. You do have scan serial numbers on certain items , like ipads , TVs , and notebooks. Know where these numbers are located. Also learn how to take different types of spider wraps off along with opening cd/dvd/game lock boxes.
Read about the replacement and warranty plans, and red cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back