Archived End to End Beauty and Discounted Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering hows this working in other stores. How are they scheduling the person who does the logistics (pushing the truck, backstock, research, the counts sales planners) part of Beauty? Like how many hours does this person have scheduled a week?

4am-12:30pm then nothing after she leaves.

Aside from research and pulls, anyone doing anything different to gain sales? Im trying to make our not profitable vendors numbers change. I can super zone and recommend, any other ideas?

I honestly think Beauty is beyond boring. There is literally nothing to do once research and pulls have been done. Only so many guests to chit-chat with and only so many eyelashes to unlock. 8 hours of it just makes me want to bang my head against a display, causing all product to fall out just so there would be something to do.

Ohhh... they do this at old navy... and the Apple Store lol. If they actually keep beauty staffed and don't pull the tms to do other stuff, it might not be so bad? Or I'm being really naive and optimistic right now haha. Came in handy last time I was at old navy because they're payment processing system wasnt working via the registers but did work in their mobile device.
MyCheckout is something that's rolling out come fall I think that lets the guest order from target.com if you don't have the item in stock. Probably gives the guest free shipping too regardless of the basket size. My store doesn't have it yet but I always wish we did especially when a random guest asked to use my phone to order something online.

This is where I'm getting confused too. There's a Cosmetics TM girl already in my store, who's doing E2E by herself. She's doing really well, she's great! Does everything, very fast, STL is really happy with her results. All I heard is that soon HBA will be E2E too, and currently they're hiring for Beauty, I thought it was because of HBA E2E???
It will get merged like us where Beauty and cosmetics worked together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back