Archived Esim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had trouble finding current info on the new esim process with zebra. Reached out to other stores and they had the problems. Today I got info to to type in "processing esim" for instructions and I'm now able to do it.

I had trouble finding current info on the new esim process with zebra. Reached out to other stores and they had the problems. Today I got info to to type in "processing esim" for instructions and I'm now able to do it.
What exactly you need to learn?
Esim weekly log you find it in revlog , top 3 dots on the right and click on esim.
Setting bins you do it in my work , you scan the id label and then the paper for either st or whatever bin you need .
To sort esim also in my work you scan the label is ie st and then you scan all the st items , however you don’t need to rescan the id label again just the items that belong in st.

Workbench doesn't show how to process out the esim. My store has a pickup scheduled within the next month and I'm not sure how to do it anymore. Our last pickup was still using the PDA.

Workbench doesn't show how to process out the esim. My store has a pickup scheduled within the next month and I'm not sure how to do it anymore. Our last pickup was still using the PDA.
It’s all in my work . You have your pick up and you take your pallet to the dock you start with your first bin ie st , you scan the label and it will say empty bin. And you do that with all the bins

Sorting still has me confused. And every time our receiving person reexplains it, I get more confused.

I always get error messages when sorting. im at the point where everything becomes donate just to get it out of the sort bin

Sorting still has me confused. And every time our receiving person reexplains it, I get more confused.

I always get error messages when sorting. im at the point where everything becomes donate just to get it out of the sort bin
Okay let’s say you have your bin with sort , first item it’s st , you open the st esim bin , scan the id bin label once and then you scan all the items that say st on without scanning the bin id label again .

Okay let’s say you have your bin with sort , first item it’s st , you open the st esim bin , scan the id bin label once and then you scan all the items that say st on without scanning the bin id label again .
Thinks bud.
But it says a waste code needs to be tied to the bin. How does one do that?

Setting bins you do it in my work , you scan the id label and then the paper for either st or whatever bin you need .
Right here.
And if you don’t know where to get the category, go to work bench and type in esim catergory . And all of them will come up , st, ca, fl and etc you can select to print all or just the one you need.

Thinks bud.
But it says a waste code needs to be tied to the bin. How does one do that?
Then you needy to print the waste bin id. Same you go to workbench type esim bin is labels , just make sure that you have the labels for it , the labels are the same as the Backroom locations label that’s the one you need to put in your printer .

I would suggest saving the ESIM bin labels document (the ones that list the categories) to the desktop of your receiving computer. It makes it much easier to pull up the document from there rather than having to search on workbench every time you need it.

I don't like seeing chemicals with salvage stickers. Being salvage they are placed in the salvage box at guest services. It's usually st items and it seems countered to what receivers have been trained to keep esim products seperated from other product. The product is not leaking, package is intact. Product may have been returned by guest so I know we can't resell it. I would rather put this in the esim totes for pickup by the third-party vendor. Esim is special handling but since going to my device processing salvage is the first option. It doesnt seem right to me.

I don't like seeing chemicals with salvage stickers. Being salvage they are placed in the salvage box at guest services. It's usually st items and it seems countered to what receivers have been trained to keep esim products seperated from other product. The product is not leaking, package is intact. Product may have been returned by guest so I know we can't resell it. I would rather put this in the esim totes for pickup by the third-party vendor. Esim is special handling but since going to my device processing salvage is the first option. It doesnt seem right to me.
Certain unopened chemicals can go salvage. If it bothers you a lot in mywork you can void the salvage label and defect it and override to toss, that will generate an ESIM label

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back