Archived ETL drug testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Wondering if Target does drug tests for the ETL position. If so would this take place at orientation, or if orientation is already been scheduled, would this mean that no tests are to be completed?

Thanks for any info!!

If they are going to drug test you, they would have given you paperwork when they initially hired you for you to bring to the specified clinic. If they didn't give you any forms or instructions, then they probably won't run a drug test.

Drug testing is usually done when the offer has been made; finalized pending results.
If they didn't request a drug test when the offer was made, you should be good to go - unless you give them cause (accident on your first day, etc).

Actually haven't signed new hire papers yet but have been informed that i am no longer considered 'contingent'.

If you get hurt at work, they will test you, as you still need to be clean while you are on the clock.

You know, I was talking to a few of my cashiers and somehow we got onto the topic of drug testing, and every single one of them had to get drug tested at a store a few miles from us. I never had to, and that was completely baffling for them. The thing is that one was hired before me and the other after me, so it's not like we just stopped doing drug tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back