ETL question

My sick hours disappeared. In my state they are there to use for sick time. Not vacation, or getting added hours up to 40 each week. They're pretty strict about it. So they aren't really like, earned time that's mine. They're just there to use if I need them. So go to salary they just went away.

My vacation hours moved with me to my new role.

They go to cyber space. My ETL offer was quick, I was sent out for business college, and my “training” was cut short by 4 weeks. I lost all of that time.

As others said, use it first. This is my biggest regret I’ve had. I’ve called out only once in my 4 years as a TM then TL before becoming an ETL. Additionally, I’m horrible at taking vacations. I simply just don’t go on vacations (which I’m trying to fix because it’s unhealthy not to break). Hurts my soul thinking about all those hours I lost. I’m 7 years in and still think about this lol.

They go to cyber space. My ETL offer was quick, I was sent out for business college, and my “training” was cut short by 4 weeks. I lost all of that time.

As others said, use it first. This is my biggest regret I’ve had. I’ve called out only once in my 4 years as a TM then TL before becoming an ETL. Additionally, I’m horrible at taking vacations. I simply just don’t go on vacations (which I’m trying to fix because it’s unhealthy not to break). Hurts my soul thinking about all those hours I lost. I’m 7 years in and still think about this lol.
Same however now I’m forced into vacations .

Back