Archived ETL Salary??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I was recently contacted via email by the store manager of my local target in Brunswick. He saw my resume on indeed.com and is considering me for one of two positions : ETL or Assets Protection ETL. If anyone could give me more info about these two positions I would greatly appreciate it!

-Salary? Hourly Wage?
-Health Benefits?
-Are you working on the floor a lot or mostly behind the scenes?
-I am especially interested in the Assets protection position and will take any info. at all on this position

Thanks!

As an ETL you could be any ETL. ETL-Salesfloor ETL-Assets Protection ETL-Human Resources ETL-Logistics ETL-Operations ETL- Guest Experience and the list can go on.
It's rare you'll know your position right from the start.

Salary depends on your area. Most places are around 50-60k now starting.

Health benefits are pretty good in my opinion.

Depends on what position you are if you're on the floor. Any ETL in my opinion should spend a good deal of time on the floor. The ETL-HR and ETL-AP will have the most off-stage time though. However I feel like both should still be on the floor a good amount. I've seen those two positions abused by ETLs before. My ETL AP is big on hiding in the AP office. HR in my opinion has the most offstage responsibilities and I still was on the floor for probably 75% of my shift and got all my stuff done every day.

Right now due to losing our Salesfloor ETL and our STL being term'd my DTL has me assuming ETL-Salesfloor roles just because (not trying to brag) she thought I was nailing it even while juggling my HR duties. Under my ETL-Salesfloor role at the moment I spend 95% of my time on the floor.

I can't give you much on the ETL-Ap position as I'm not super familiar besides the basics behind controlling shortage and following external/internal cases

Last edited:
You also get an access key to an elevator that takes you to Hell. It's very exclusive.

The salary offered for an ETL position is also affected by the location of your store. I know that ETLs in my district were offered $62K last year, and this year, they'll be offering $60K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back