ever get a feeling you know someone on these boards...

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
It's probably best to just keep it to yourself.
Especially if they are Spot friendly.

dang it invictus, you promised not to out me.
guess i'll have to develop a multiple personality disorder... :tehe:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dang it invictus, you promised not to out me.
guess i'll have to develop a multiple personality disorder... :tehe:
Had that long before I ever signed up for this wonderful message board!

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
'Cause then they can out YOU.
Keep 'em guessing is my motto.

A tm had talk to their etl about some postings by certain users about their store. Printed the postings & coached the member. The info provided was to a few folks. I won't who they are, just it is more than 3. Being on fb & mentioning the forum, can lead to us, too, I think.
Be careful on what you say about your store events/details. Or a tm may used your forum name & see how you react. I dodged my former Stl more than he checked out the forum & "tried" guess my name. I'd played dumb, not me. I am only a reader of the forum. My name came up more than once with him.P

pzychopopgroove

cyberpunk//my little pony
Spot can use the social media policy against you. It has happen here to a few of our members.
It's how I got a coaching about 2 weeks before I got fired concerning a drunken rant I posted on Target's facebook status about the midnight black friday opening ;p

nib

its a real shame we can't be left alone to have our discussions privately here since we can't dream of talking freely in the workplace or face retalation
A tm had talk to their etl about some postings by certain users about their store. Printed the postings & coached the member. The info provided was to a few folks. I won't who they are, just it is more than 3. Being on fb & mentioning the forum, can lead to us, too, I think.
Be careful on what you say about your store events/details. Or a tm may used your forum name & see how you react. I dodged my former Stl more than he checked out the forum & "tried" guess my name. I'd played dumb, not me. I am only a reader of the forum. My name came up more than once with him.P