Archived Ever run into those "All-star" guest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a guest come in today while I was scanning in the picture frame aisle. She saw one on clearance and asked me if it was half off because it was made upside down. Confused, I tried to figure out what she meant. Then I realized it. I had to explain that the stock photo was upside down, not the picture frame. She looked baffled. I took the back off the frame, removed the picture, put it right side up, and put the back down. Her reply "Oh".

Had a guest come in today while I was scanning in the picture frame aisle. She saw one on clearance and asked me if it was half off because it was made upside down. Confused, I tried to figure out what she meant. Then I realized it. I had to explain that the stock photo was upside down, not the picture frame. She looked baffled. I took the back off the frame, removed the picture, put it right side up, and put the back down. Her reply "Oh".

:facepalm:

Not as stupid as that one, but there once was a guest who asked me for edamame (soybeans) without the shell. I gave her the package of mukimame (shelled soybeans) and she said no, she wants edamame without the shell. She continues to argue with me while I'm showing her the packages side-by-side and storms off not buying anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back