Archived Expert voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use this? I had it through my other job and just discovered target is on it to. Just curious. I personally love it through my second job and have gotten some awesome things!

App and website basically its connected with businesses and gives deep discounts and free stuff to employees
You learn about companies and products take a little quizz then get things like deep discounts, free products, etc. I just discovered target was part of it.

Signed up, Tried it. Whaaa? Kinda strange. Purchases get mailed to my store ? I don’t like THAT idea unless my store is paying for em. Quizzes were kinda fun, like that you can re-take. Not sure discounts are worth the time and aggravation of navigating site. I didn’t see anything free.
I think I am going to delete.

From what i understand the perks change though im not sure how often. The stuff that appears through my second job is much better. Free starbicks giftcards. Products for my pet and myself. Got a free powerbank for my phone. Target seems to be more discounts than products sadly. Was just curious if anyone knew if target got better perks throughout the year with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back