Archived Fall national 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you mean staying the same time they tell the guest lol. They can honestly keep it 15-30 minutes on simple orders. But a whole Karen's shopping spree, that's gonna take longer.

They realized that with the new process we spend 29 of that 30min digging in repacks for crap off the truck that we are missing goal times.

Probably not but I like to hope.

Janna already has the next 5 years of Modernization mapped out. Remember, it's the Modernization journey we are on.

At my ETL likes to say: We’re on step 5 of 900.
Ehhh store mod roadmap is a 4 year journey that ends in 2019. That’s why there’s nothing new coming from fall national. They just want us to work on what they’ve given us already.

I find it pointless to do fall national if nothing new or what would a bad ass do is the theme
Networking and investor updates. Same reason every major corporation does a yearly key note speech. Target just utilizes the time everyone’s there for other stuff. Fall national is only that one day meeting but it’s the only time everyone as a group can get together or even a region. Everyone attends both a group and a region meeting where their GVP and SVP can speak to them and put some faces to names. There’s a lot more to it than the big meeting. My SD said he was booked 8am-11pm everyday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back