Archived Fanny Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very funny.
I realize the straps around my waist are mimicking a small hug, and this begins to explain my growing affection.
Good stuff.

I saw a couple of comments where they decried how lazy people are getting.
Pretty sure this is actually for people who are handicapped, either temporally (like with a cast on their arm) or permanently.
Would also be handy if you had to carry a baby around.

I'm just a little curious now, since Spot in the past has always been VERY PC, ie MIR'ing a bunch of shoes because the shoe name is some profanity in Tagalog or Esperanto or something or another. Pretty sure 'fanny' means something else entirely to our friends across the pond...

m-grid-cell-19446-1427140080-16.jpg

The funniest thing is Target probably paid BuzzFeed to promote this. The aisles she is in are perfectly zoned.

I thought the same thing, then I spied those shoes under the bench lol. She's listed as a target brand writer and as being on buzzfeed's ad team, so I'm guessing this is one of those fake article ad things.

I assume the fanny basket is actually intended to be an accessibility device of some sort, though.

I'm just a little curious now, since Spot in the past has always been VERY PC, ie MIR'ing a bunch of shoes because the shoe name is some profanity in Tagalog or Esperanto or something or another. Pretty sure 'fanny' means something else entirely to our friends across the pond...
There was a sandal I remember that the name meant "urine" in Spanish and they were trying for "peace" in freaking Russian. That was pretty funny, considering how many guests know Spanish and how few know Russian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back