Favorite Alcoholic beverage?

lovecats

Free At Last!
My favorite is called (I think) chocovin. It's, of course, wine and chocolate. Had some for the first time on New Years Eve and loved it!

Formina Sage💯

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
My favorite is called (I think) chocovin. It's, of course, wine and chocolate. Had some for the first time on New Years Eve and loved it!
Chocovine! My mom loves that stuff.

I like tequila shooters, personally. No lime or salt or any of that nonsense, just pour it and knock it back. College corrupted me :p

Captain and coke with a little lime.
I like my Captain with Diet Coke...a friend has named this combination a "Skinny Pirate" :cool:

My favorite is Black Cherry Vodka and Sprite (or Wild Cherry...heck, almost ANY Cherry flavored ;))

For pre-mixed stuff, I like the Smirnoff Twisted Green Apple, Pomegranate, Black Cherry, or Strawberry Acai :D

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
On a good day, white Russians. Bad day? Scotch on the rocks.

New drink? Peppermint patty - chocolate milk with a splash of peppermint schnapps over crushed ice.

New drink? Peppermint patty - chocolate milk with a splash of peppermint schnapps over crushed ice.
I'm not much of a drinker but both of these sound quite tasty. My favorite is a pina colada. Every time I have one I think of the Escape song. I don't recall who sang it. Telling my age now. ;)

Last edited:

MrMrIce

Cart Attendant
Four Loko
Tilt
Joose
32oz Bud Ice
A bunch of Bud light if I want to just chill all night
Cobra
Mickeys
Tecate
Miller High Life

College student who parties on the weekends.

The Mule

Jack Of All Workcenters
When I use to drink more, I went for a variation on the Flaming Blue Ferrari.

Fill a martini glass with 3oz Dark Rum, 3oz Light Rum. Next, fill one shot glass with 2oz Blue Curacao and another with 2oz Half-n-half. Also need one straw. Now, you need to have someone light the martini on fire as you put the straw in and someone pours the shot glasses in. Trick is to drink it down quick enough that the straw doesn't melt.

Ah, good times indeed.

ach5063

Former Super x-trained TM
Dirty Vodka Martini, Extra olives, but lay the stirrer with olives over the top of the glass; dont waste room in my glass where alcohol should be!

Lady Fitting Room

Free from Target :D
My boyfriend occasionally drinks gin mixed with a bit of green tea over ice. I've never tried it, but he seems to like it.

As for me, I've come to the conclusion that alcohol just isn't for me: I've tried a few sips of beer and wine and hated the taste every time, so I usually just drink iced tea or soda. Maybe I'm just trying the wrong stuff, though: some of these suggestions sound pretty good. :)

When I worked at Target I was a beer drinker - but not store-bought beer. I made my own. If you came into my home you'd find a "beer"fridge in the kitchen with four 5-gallon kegs, each with a different home made beer, along with four or five different brews in bottles in the door pockets. I also had a chest freezer next to it I used for lagering when I made lagers.

I'm not much of a drinker but both of these sound quite tasty. My favorite is a pina colada. Every time I have one I think of the Escape song. I don't recall who sang it. Telling my age now. ;)
I heard that song tonight right as I pulled into the Target parking lot! Just a quick Target run before they closed for the night.

OP
OP
theissueoftissue
Wow, lots of variety.

Long Island Iced Tea has to be one of my favorite mixed drinks. I also enjoy drinking Vodka and Red Bull, or just Vodka on the rocks. As for beer, Heineken is my preference, with Red Stripe being a close second.

I can't stand Sam Adams, and every time I drink Jagermeister I do stupid things and get sick, but somehow never get through a party without at least one shot :facepalm:

Formina Sage💯

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
Ohhh Long Islands are good. Or it's cousin, the Tokyo Iced Tea. Sooooo much booze in one cup.

OP
OP
theissueoftissue
Long Islands taste so good going down, it's almost dangerous.

I drank 5 of them once, and closed it off with a shot of Jameson and Jack Daniels.

I told my buddy to get me a pen and paper so I could write my will. I was seeing the light for a while there.