Archived FINALLY FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after almost 14 years at the Hell hole known as Spot, I am FINALLY FREE!!! I have accepted a position with L'Oréal working Logistics. I will be using this as my foot-in-the-door to try and get into one of the labs. I'll still be visiting this website and I won't be a stranger. IT'S BEEN FUN BREAKROOM!!!! :):)

I don't know if I'd be happy quitting a job I'd already invested 14 years into.

Just saying...

Congratulations PM!
Glad to hear you found something that will give you a place to move up and have a good future.
Take care of yourself and do let us know how things go for you.

I'm ecstatic!

Did that not show through?

It's a great change. L'Oréal is a great company to work for and they actually treat their workers with respect. My hours are typically Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm, however, with this being Peak Season, we stay later and sometimes come in on Saturdays to fulfill more orders. I've been getting 20+ hours of OT and when we do work Saturdays, they buy us breakfast and lunch as a thank-you. Oh, and I get 50% off merchandise at the L'Oréal store.

It's a great change. L'Oréal is a great company to work for and they actually treat their workers with respect. My hours are typically Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm, however, with this being Peak Season, we stay later and sometimes come in on Saturdays to fulfill more orders. I've been getting 20+ hours of OT and when we do work Saturdays, they buy us breakfast and lunch as a thank-you. Oh, and I get 50% off merchandise at the L'Oréal store.

Wow, that is awesome! Sounds like you made the right move fir yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back