Archived Finally Free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 11+ years working as a Logistics team member I am officially a guest!! I have wished for the day when I would be able to move on from Target to something better after reading on this forum about those who have been able to do this. Finally it has happened and it is great, although I will miss working overnights and some of my fellow TMS, but alot of over night tms who have been working there for years are moving on to better things or just transfering to other Targets in the area because the culture at our store has been going down hill over the past year. I have enjoyed reading posts about others experiences with Target on this site and have even gotten some good advice. Hopefully, others will be able to leave Target and move on to something that makes them happier.

240_F_90046622_ndUsvkHoQF56Jjs1zwqSCNJIqQ0eV7g8.jpg

I too am leaving Target, I was on Flow and kept asking for a transfer to Hardlines and the ETL-HL kept telling he had no open positions, but then I see that they're hiring for Hardlines and I actually see new people showing up, the message I got was he didn't want me, dispite him saying how good of a worker I was and how much he'd like to have me, apparently not bad enough! Good bye Spot! My last day cannot come soon enough.

@JK0884: Good on you!
When leadership plays those games that's when you call their bluff by picking up a voluntary term form (in front of as many leaders as possible) & keeping them guessing as to when you're going to drop it off.
Yet another set free.
Fair farin' to you also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back