Archived Finished with Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
After getting 4 to 8 hours a week for the last three months I've decided to leave Target. My last day was Sunday after I saw that I was only going to get 8 hours the week of Easter. This did not make any sense because of the extra push that was going to be happening with the market trucks getting tons of eggs and holiday candy.
My time at Target taught me a few things. The most important lesson is of course that if it works you should break it because that's the Target way.

giphy.webp

Good luck,it is sad that so many people are treated as kids working for pocket money rather then as adults that have bills to pay.

Corporate America. We are the pawn to a pawn on a game board. How many Team Members honestly can say they feel valued over being taken advantage of?

This is very true. Even though I was scheduled for 5-6 days on every schedule, it wasn't always 40 hours. It was never predictable. I had to check my schedule every night to figure out how to program my alarm. I never knew where (3 work centers) or when I'd be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back