fired at target

Status
Not open for further replies.
97572d1378872606-led-daytime-running-lights-oldestthread0hx.jpg
Can this be awarded twice on the same page? :D

Sorry I know this is an old thread but since it's been resurrected I have a question. I'm on corrective action for attendance issues. I was coached (talked-to) multiple times before the official write up and told I'm on corrective. Will I get more coachings before they put me on final? Is there such a thing as being on final, or will another slip-up get me fired? Basically wondering how close I am to getting fired

There is a process. If you don't show significant improvement in whatever you were given a CA for, you will be coached again, probably a couple of times, then you will be given a final. You will have to sign that, so you will know.

That is case by case. For attendance, I will typically sit down with the TM and explain that the next attendance issue will mean their job. I guess you could call that one last coaching after a final.

Is there a reason you can't get to work? Could you change your availability or request a medical leave?

You are headed to final next. Resolve the issues & communicate before you are scheduled to solve it. The schedules are posted for 2 weeks.
Swap shift & talking to your Etl or tl...

Are there more coachings after a final or is that the final warning?

AsantS our receiver is on her final and she is still late a lot. But she is darn good at her job. Some of our other people aren't that fortunate.

Are there more coachings after a final or is that the final warning?
usually yes. basically we need to prove in court you signed that your final issue was bad. it was continued that we had to document it. then it occurred again so that was why you were let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back