Fired

i would give myself giftcards because I thought I wouldn’t get caught ( stupid mistake ) they brought me into the office and our AP guy let me know it was Internal theft made me sign two papers and gave me my final check . Authorities weren’t called but should I be looking out for any mail or anything. I do own up to my actions and it was a lesson that was expensive to learn and note to the wise don’t steal lol

i would give myself giftcards because I thought I wouldn’t get caught ( stupid mistake ) they brought me into the office and our AP guy let me know it was Internal theft made me sign two papers and gave me my final check . Authorities weren’t called but should I be looking out for any mail or anything. I do own up to my actions and it was a lesson that was expensive to learn and note to the wise don’t steal lol

You made two threads about this?
Are you a glutton for punishment?

Be nice everybody.
Don't make...

you know the drill.

Welcome!
Learn from it.

You work in a place with a team whose sole purpose is to prevent loss, there are 500 cameras above your head, and everything is computerized.

Why in the fuck would you think you wouldn't get caught?

Bruhh GIF by reactionseditor

I am sorry you felt you needed to issue yourself these gifts cthus.

I would encourage you to see a counselor to try and identify the underlying reasons that resulted in this.

I hope things work out for you. You were lucky this time, the next time may result in a more severe situation.

We had a kid at our store. They decided that they'd mark down items and then add gift cards on for the markdown and then would pocket them. They only noticed because a guest asked why a gift card was on their purchase.

They so were vaught stealing airpods.

They got silver bracelets and a free ride.

Last edited: