Archived First day jitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tomorrow is my first day working at target, I had orientation yesterday, and I'm honestly kinda scared because this is my first job and I'm not entirely sure what to do.
I'll be working in the back room and my shift starts at six in the morning so I have some questions. At orientation the lady said there is a walkie by the door and you have to ask someone to let you in, how exactly do you do that?(sorry if this is a really stupid question). Also she said that we won't be able to clock in at first because we aren't in the system yet so what do I do about that? And on my schedule it has the name of the guy who is supposed to be training me so do I find him or ask for him or what?
Honestly I'm probably worrying over nothing, when I get there everything will probably go smoothly I'm just nervous because I don't really know what to expect.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

There will probably be other people starting the same time you will so you might not need to be the one who fires up the walkie but it's pretty basic.
The button in the middle is not mike though, the holes on the bottom are.
Turn it on and ask someone to come open the door.
It's that simple.

So tomorrow is my first day working at target, I had orientation yesterday, and I'm honestly kinda scared because this is my first job and I'm not entirely sure what to do.
I'll be working in the back room and my shift starts at six in the morning so I have some questions. At orientation the lady said there is a walkie by the door and you have to ask someone to let you in, how exactly do you do that?(sorry if this is a really stupid question). Also she said that we won't be able to clock in at first because we aren't in the system yet so what do I do about that? And on my schedule it has the name of the guy who is supposed to be training me so do I find him or ask for him or what?
Honestly I'm probably worrying over nothing, when I get there everything will probably go smoothly I'm just nervous because I don't really know what to expect.

Let us know how it went

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back