I'm Lost! first day of training question

i got a couple of questions on my first day( i am really nervous).
1.) for my first day do i enter through the employee entrance or main? (i know this may sound silly lol)

2.) do i clock in with the employee id the gave me and does it say like "start shift" or "end shift ?

3.) after i clock in, what do i do???? do i tell someone its my first day ? they gave me a schedule with my trainer's name so i am not sure if i go out looking for them?

4.) how do break's work , do i have to clock in and out every time? HR said something about getting written up and being let go on the first 90 days.

5.) do i ask everyday of what my duties are everyday?
thanks.

1) if your shift starts before store hours, use employee door, else go through the main entrance.
2)there will be a start shift button on the punching machine, click that and enter your employee id
3) You can grab a walkie from the device room to call for the person who is supposed to train you or ask anyone to help you find that person or ask for a team leader.
4) Take a 15 min break( no punching required) after first two hours and 31 min break ( use start meal option while punching and after 31 min do ‘ end meal’) . 31 min is important as it’s a compliance thing.
5) You will be told about your responsibilities on the day of training. You might get a fixed routine and department or you might be pulled in wherever needed. Ask your TL or trainer when you go in everyday.
Hope you have a good and safe first day!

ok thanks for the help.

also is it bad if enter through the employee door? i believe the HR lady said it was Ok , just to press the buzzer thing.

ok thanks for the help.

also is it bad if enter through the employee door? i believe the HR lady said it was Ok , just to press the buzzer thing.
It's not "bad", but just enter through the main doors if your shift starts after store open. Otherwise someone has to buzz you in by observing who it is on camera. Etls expect to do that around store opening, but are not stationed near the buzzer at any other time.

Back