Archived First Time requesting LOA, Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is my first time posting. I've worked at Target since Feb 2015 as a Hardlines Salesfloor Team member. And for the first time since I started my job I've injured my left knee and right ankle. (Not at work.) I've not been able to go to work since November 6th because I'm in the process of trying to get a LOA as well as a Target Work-ability Form filled out. However I've been having trouble getting the information filled out by my doctor because they are still in the process of figuring out what I specifically injured and I guess it takes time and patience. However my store's management team is...I wouldn't say harassing but pressuring me to cut corners to get the loa complete as immediately as possible. And it would require lying. One of my HR Reps said that my absences are accumulating. But the process between my doctor and I to figure out what I need to do, is taking longer than my job wants. I'm doing everything I'm being asked to do, however most of what needs to be done is in the hands of my doctor. If anyone has any advice I'd apprieate it. Also I'm just afraid if the absenses will result in me being fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back