Archived FITBIT Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered and received my free zip but now I'm really wishing I had gotten one of the other products and paid the discounted price. Does anyone know if I can return the zip and get something else? If so, how would I go about doing that?

You can only use the offer once I believe
Just don't return it at your store.

Maybe find a TM who hasn't done it yet and offer to trade the zip with them and have them order a different one?

I ordered the wrong size and fitbit seems to have awful customer service (return policy only and stock email replies... won't answer my questions) so I talked to one of my leaders and she said she would probably be able to arrange target making up for the difference between my tm discount and the fitbit discount (25 on surge vs 15 for tm). I guess find someone in charge who is nice and ask them.

Ive only had one interaction with Fitbit customer service and it was actually great. I tweeted them a question then they had me email via contact.fitbit.com after telling me it was a case that they would give a replacement for.

Hi there does anyone know how to check if Im locked to my store on thr Fitbit or on the app that you download on your phone!.I know it asked me when I first set it up but I'm not too sure if I'm really locked in.Thx

Hi there does anyone know how to check if Im locked to my store on thr Fitbit or on the app that you download on your phone!.I know it asked me when I first set it up but I'm not too sure if I'm really locked in.Thx
Login to the fitbit website, click the cog in the top right hand corner. Click settings. Click fitbit wellness in the bottom left sidebar. There should be your target info.

I ordered and received my free zip but now I'm really wishing I had gotten one of the other products and paid the discounted price. Does anyone know if I can return the zip and get something else? If so, how would I go about doing that?
Call Fitbit, get a return authorization & ask for a different type.

I also wanted to send mine back and upgrade. After bad customer service I just bought one somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back