Archived Fitness Benefits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on the eHR a while back that Target helps pay for gym memberships if you are trying to take part of their best you best company ever or whatever it is. Anyone know anything about this? I have a gym membership now that I pay monthly, and heck I'd like to get some help paying it if I can!

Go to EHr and look at the "My Benefits" section. The fitness centers that are covered are listed.

unfortunately, Target decided to discontinue the discount as it pertains to those who are participating in a Target health plan, however, Target does offer discounts for employees who join Golds Gym, 24 hour fitness, or Snap Fitness. They used to offer discounts at LA Fitness, I do not think that discount still exists however. Usually the discount is 10% off monthly dues and free or half price for the initiation or enrollment fees.

unfortunately, Target decided to discontinue the discount as it pertains to those who are participating in a Target health plan, however, Target does offer discounts for employees who join Golds Gym, 24 hour fitness, or Snap Fitness. They used to offer discounts at LA Fitness, I do not think that discount still exists however. Usually the discount is 10% off monthly dues and free or half price for the initiation or enrollment fees.
Strange as Gold's Gym is a Walmart thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back