Archived Flow/Backroom TM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm thinking about applying for Merchandise Flow and/or Backroom Team Member. Is it strictly overnight or would I be able to work from 10am to 6pm? I worked at Sears and best buy before in the back. What should I expect working at Target BR? Is it as bad as people say like getting yelled at for not working fast enough, rude managers, lack of training?

No one is going to be able to answer these questions because not all stores all the same.

Depending on store volume, your flow process may be overnight, 4am, or 6am. My store is usually 6am but has moved to 4am for all of Q4.

If you're looking for a 10am to 6pm shift you're going to most likely be interested in backroom. Whether or not they regularly schedule you for that time period is an entirely different matter. At my store, they won't even look over your application unless you have open availability.

With all of that being said, I don't personally have rude managers or yelling. There is a small lack of training, but I believe that's common for most retail work regardless of Target or elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back