Archived Food Safety Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out the Food Safety course that Food leaders, SRTLs, and above have to take. You know the all day course? Also any ideas on the course name/certication and on how long it is valid for?

I took the course last year and need to update my resume with certifications but don't really want to ask HR (they have all my paperwork from the course) since it would let them know I have looking elsewhere.

Its called the servsafe food manager certificate.
You should have gotten a wall mount certificate and a wallet size
Valid for 5 years from day you took the test

Your ETL HR should have it on hand if you want a copy.

You should have gotten it back after they copied it. It came with a card as well. It has to be accessible for when Steritech comes, so there should be a binder. You can always tell HR that you are updating your talent profile, and want to include the info from it.

My ETL HR filed it away and I was new in role when I took the course so didn't know any better. Setritech has never asked for it in the 5 walks I've been through. Any idea on what the certification is actually called though? I don;t really want to rock any boat by going to HR and asking. I trust our pt hr team member but rarely see her, honestly don't want to go to the ETL and don't feel like I can trust him (ironic since its HR)

Diversey is no longer our sanitation partner. Switched to Kay a few weeks ago.

Don't know if it is a regional thing, but mine is from the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals. If you are planning to apply places that would want this, it might be worth getting a copy.

rps20180607_112806.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back