Archived Food Safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcePeasant

Flock Leader
curious, cause there were SRTLs present during my Food safety Certification, aren't SRTLs supposed to also take this?

Since they carry the same responsibilities as an ETL (including Steritech walks), I would think so.
@Yetive, got your ears on?

I asked my SRTL who has been SR for a while. They said nope.

SrTLs definitely need it. It may vary depending on your state though. I've always needed one. Anyone with LOD responsibilities is also considered a food manager or Person-In-Charge.

SrTLs definitely need it. It may vary depending on your state though. I've always needed one. Anyone with LOD responsibilities is also considered a food manager or Person-In-Charge.
West Coast here, and other stores had sent theirs so I assumed the SRs needed it...but my store is unlike any other I've been to.

My pptl didn't have to get one when she became srtl. Nor has my srtl hl that I know of. Might be a certain number pet building minimum.

Sad to say I miss my old ETL-GE. Sarcastic at times, but knew how to stay on top of Cafe and SB.

I believe as long as one person in the building at all times is certified then you're good to go. It's rare that it will be looked at though so I can imagine not everyone who is "supposed" to actually gets certified.

I believe as long as one person in the building at all times is certified then you're good to go. It's rare that it will be looked at though so I can imagine not everyone who is "supposed" to actually gets certified.
This.

Our county health department was doing their quarterly and they asked to see the deli TL's card despite them being on vacation. They accepted mine due to me owning a department in the vicinity (produce) and assuming PIC responsibilities. I had my card on me so we were all good. On the other hand, we have an exec that has missed the class 3 times now due to life circumstances so I'm certain my store doesn't have a certified PIC fairly often.

Sad to say I miss my old ETL-GE. Sarcastic at times, but knew how to stay on top of Cafe and SB.

Even if he stayed he wouldn't be in charge of cafe or Starbucks anymore. It now falls under etl sales floor.

Even if he stayed he wouldn't be in charge of cafe or Starbucks anymore. It now falls under etl sales floor.
The ETLs position was salesfloor/GE. In charge of anything and everything GE related, and owned part of salesfloor. Now salesfloor owns almost the entire store, at least at my house.

The ETLs position was salesfloor/GE. In charge of anything and everything GE related, and owned part of salesfloor. Now salesfloor owns almost the entire store, at least at my house.

Ah when you said he was an etl ge I assumed he was an etl ge only.

I know lower volumes have salesfloor and ge combined but at stores where they are seperate. Starbucks/Cafe went from the etl ge to the etl salesfloor

Ah when you said he was an etl ge I assumed he was an etl ge only.

I know lower volumes have salesfloor and ge combined but at stores where they are seperate. Starbucks/Cafe went from the etl ge to the etl salesfloor
Yup, I don't know what store in my home district still have combined, I don't think any do. But They went on to be AP at another store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back