Archived Food Team Leads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other food team leaders over market, Starbucks & Target Cafe feel spread thin? I can’t seem to find a routine that works. It seems if I pay attention to one area, a fire arises in another

Any other food team leaders over market, Starbucks & Target Cafe feel spread thin? I can’t seem to find a routine that works. It seems if I pay attention to one area, a fire arises in another
I think it has been a challenge for most who have all three. It really helps if you have 1 or 2 strong baristas who can order, do sets, and inventory.

it helps if you take as long as you can to learn starbucks. a lot of peers fail because they were just given starbucks and expected one shift a week can make that a green workcenter. as a target tl i always describe starbucks as target considers it as something that makes <1% of its daily sales vs starbucks considers the only reason target is open is to support starbucks.

after you get what starbucks wants, you can delegate and focus on what's important. your sales and routines.

cafe always falls to the bottom cause its just so small sales, and even then pizza hut is the only one who checks up if you have one once a year if things are good. just as long as you sell soda/popcorn people are generally happy

Cafe will be out of all stores in 2018. Find a good team member to take ownership there.

You should focus on Starbucks and market.
A store in my disctrict had their cafe remodeled just this past month, so is spot just wanting to spend money like it’s nothin? Lol

A store in my disctrict had their cafe remodeled just this past month, so is spot just wanting to spend money like it’s nothin? Lol

Same! What was the point of that remodel. More than likely they will sell or auction the equipment and make some cash back.

Hhhhooolllddd up they're getting rid of my baby cafe?!?! Are you me?! Lmao that's my catchphrase at my store. I have all 3 and I know your pain. Best advice is to have a strong captain on each team. My barista does an amazing job holding down the fort while I deal with market. She does my ordering and let's me know of any issues we have. I'm rebuilding the cafe team since the he royally screwed before she left the company bit my teams shaping up. Now market is my beast I'm trying to get under control. I'm making progress bit it's hard since we joined a new district and we need to follow their new routines.

Cafe will be out of all stores in 2018. Find a good team member to take ownership there.

You should focus on Starbucks and market.

I don’t believe you.

But I hope it’s true!

I don’t believe you.

But I hope it’s true!

Came from our DTL. Not that she is Brian Cornell but considering there are 4 regions, roughly 24-30 groups with 6 or so districts each group they are pretty in the know.

Our store is set for a remodel next year but I have not heard any communication about taking out Café.

Cafe at my store goes down for 2 months at the beginning of January. Being converted into Starbucks.

It's nice having a starbucks. We have both for now but it's good they can get the b---y soccer mom's over there rather than congregating in infants or p fresh.

Have they set a quarter for that yet?

I imagine it will be done by q3. Our dtl said we are either going to turn our cafe into a liquor lockup or guest services (we currently have an IGS)

Dear God if we get a small liquor lock up in the store, it’s gonna be hell for our area. I hope they expand and revamp SB.

We dont lock up liquor either but that may change.

IMO it would make sense to replace cafes with space for flexible fulfillment. That's where the money is.

ours does decently well

They don't make any money at all. They have always been about convenience.

That's why stores with only room for one got rid of cafe for Starbucks.

It's nice having a starbucks. We have both for now but it's good they can get the b---y soccer mom's over there rather than congregating in infants or p fresh.
I used to work in a store with one, and I remember the cups with smeared lipstick found all over the store.

Came from our DTL. Not that she is Brian Cornell but considering there are 4 regions, roughly 24-30 groups with 6 or so districts each group they are pretty in the know.

What will the Cafe become?

Please, tell me Storage for Riser shelves?

Our store just got remodeled, had freshii after Cafe and that was a bust so now we have the big Shiny red wall for guest service and everything behind it is an extra 1000 sq ft of shelving for flex orders and storage for Starbucks.

We were told service desk or a holding space w/ myfas with the possibility of keeping the coolers to do fresh grocery orders (please, no).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back