Archived For those getting paid this friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did your checks come out wrong? Several of us have missing pay and hours that arent adding up between kronos and workday. Kronos say I have 28hrs for this last week but workday only shows 20. Im pretty steamed alot of us are missing the vacay pay that was approved before the cut off time to :/ my hr is off and our hr tm is on lunch so i cant do much atm. I mean I didnt want to pay rent anyway

Last edited:
I had no idea this was an issue, I'm gonna check in with ehr tomorrow when I go buy a few things

Whelp my hr tm has no idea whats going on gotta talk to my hr etl tomorrow hopefully they have an answer. If not there has to be someone I can call to figure it out :/

Ok well I was just wondering if workday glitches like this I havent had a problem with the switch till now thanks all.

My pay slip isn't even showing on work day I am out on maternity leave so dunno if that's why but I got one 2 weeks ago when I was on disability before it switched to maternity. I'm confused and hope I get paid still.

My pay slip isn't even showing on work day I am out on maternity leave so dunno if that's why but I got one 2 weeks ago when I was on disability before it switched to maternity. I'm confused and hope I get paid still.
Please call:
800-828-5850 or targetpayandbenefits.com - login for on 401k, & benefits
800-394-1885 - Team member services center(tmsc) - Human Resources

Attachments

• IMG_0440.PNG
    IMG_0440.PNG
    10.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0441.PNG
    IMG_0441.PNG
    9.5 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.