Forgot one item on CAF

Hey everyone, just started at target about two weeks ago and while I think I’m doing decently, I tend to remember when I get home one or two things I’ve forgotten about.

Tonight I realized I had forgotten one item from my CAF and am now worried cause I didn’t hit complete task. The store and backroom were very busy, and three times when I went down my back stock aisle to grab that last item, someone else was working there. It was an item that required a ladder so I didn’t bother asking them to move.

Anyway, I went to do my load and got a few restock boxes done before I had to go, but have now remembered that one item. Is that a big deal and will I get in a lot of trouble for that mistake?

Im trying to hard at this job and even stayed over at least an hour (sometimes even three hours) everyday I worked this week. It’s just a lot to take in and remember and I’m concerned I’m not doing well enough.

Sorry for the rant and thanks in advance for any help.

Thank you! One more question for you, when you leave do you check in with someone? The lady who had trained me a few weeks ago told me to just leave today (even though I hadn’t finished my repacks) but I’ve heard others say to check in. I’m confused on which is best lol

Thanks everyone. I guess I’ll just have to hope it’s alright. I’m trying really hard it’s just a lot all at once.

Thanks everyone. I guess I’ll just have to hope it’s alright. I’m trying really hard it’s just a lot all at once.
Nothing will happen . Just going forward keep in mind you should do man caf for your area and not caf as caf and auto are not being counted anymore . For man caf you go to my work , scan item then exf and at the top left will show the fill group in blue ie paper and you click that and then you chose one for one.

Not true? Mine do and I often leave a few things in there.
I’m 100% positive MAFCafs don’t. Not sure about autos or CAFs. It was a big thing when they started pushing 1-1s to make sure TMs didn’t update SFQ for things they pulled until the batch is 100%.

Nothing will happen . Just going forward keep in mind you should do man caf for your area and not caf as caf and auto are not being counted anymore . For man caf you go to my work , scan item then exf and at the top left will show the fill group in blue ie paper and you click that and then you chose one for one.

so I only do the man caf? I’ve been told a few different things on that as well. One said only do man caf, two other said everything for the area. In my case, HBA. So do I do the auto and what is it...oos as well?

so I only do the man caf? I’ve been told a few different things on that as well. One said only do man caf, two other said everything for the area. In my case, HBA. So do I do the auto and what is it...oos as well?
Yes just man caf for hba , oos is out of stock so that won’t fill your floor . Should could combine that batch however if you do your man caf your oos would go away if the same dpci is in that batch .

Back