Archived Former TARGET vendor on his way to prison....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about that TARGET Co. vendor Mosselini(?)) guy being multi- feloned charge in the USC college admissions FRAUD scandal?!!!
Him and his beautiful wife Lori Laughlin are both expected to do at LEAST a couple of years each for their mail fraud, bribary, and just overall mayhem in general!
I say put them BOTH in the prison general population!!
That lady (who i use to be a fan of) will get devoured in prison as the appetizer, main course, AND desert!!! Serves her right!!

That lady (who i use to be a fan of) will get devoured in prison as the appetizer, main course, AND desert!!! Serves her right!!
Also, I bet this guys favorite movie is Isla, She-Wolf of the SS lol

I actually left Target 16 months ago, and from what I've read on the board here, in addition to what I've heard in person, it's a vastly different working experience in many ways, thus having made my perception of working there obsolete.
Therefore, I really don't have anything to offer to discussions here, as I've quickly found out, but my 13 years of part-time work there (and the friends I've made there) was a big part of my life, so I have an interest in seeing how the company evolves (and the occasional shopper as well) , so I'll still be around here, but for now on virtually blog-free.

Weirdly enough, the guests seem more bothered by this than anyone I know actually working in Target. I still get the occasional odd ball wanting to complain about Mossimo until I tell them we haven't sold their crappy clothes for a few years.

Tell me why this matters to anyone besides those headed to prison, or the students denied entrance because of the crime. Why care?

True, but they're going to go to prison for doing so...for a change proving that crime doesn't pay, at least not in the long term

I can ALSO randomly capitalize WORDS like some sort of POST my aunt would share on FACEBOOK.

God that's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back