Archived Fulfillment Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguyattarget

SFS/OPU Master
So lately my STL keeps calling me captain and how much he’ll depend on me during Q4. I saw on workbench that this is actually a real thing. Now, am I suppose to be sat down and told this? Also, is there a pay incentive or just assured hours?

Why would they give more pay if they don’t have to ?
I am also SFS captain.. do the job of TL with a TM’s pay ... but held responsible for crap that other TM do , who also know that the title is bogus ..

Why would they give more pay if they don’t have to ?
I am also SFS captain.. do the job of TL with a TM’s pay ... but held responsible for crap that other TM do , who also know that the title is bogus ..
So bogus that you might zoom yourself to the front of the line for getting promoted if you nail it lol

With all the carrot dangling target does, this one is probably the least bad. Our SFS captain from last year moved up at the end of Q1

Well that’s a familiar story... responsible for many, if not most of the same duties as a TL, but you’re just a TM, and paid as such. I get it though, it’s the perfect opportunity for someone to show leadership what they’ve got. I heard that our store gave someone a temp promotion which was a first for me. They’ve actually temp promoted 2 people for the 4th quarter. I had no idea that was even a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back