Archived Gaining Access to MyTime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandie89

ElectronicsTM
Are there any other ways to get into mytime to request days off? I know how to check my schedule from home/work but I'm having no luck anywhere with mytime. Not even HR is having any luck with it. It just keeps telling me access denied or something like that. Yes, I could ask my ETL for the days off that I need, but for the future, it'd be nice to have access to the site, whether from work or home.

Go to store computer, access workbench & change your password. If you are brand new Tom, you have to wait 5 days after orientation.

From another thread:

Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357

To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your
TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.
Thanks
@NitroKing2110

That's my issue, though, I can't even access it at work.
When you log into eHR at the store and go to log into mytime, make sure you are clicking the link for mytime self service. It is NOT the same thing as the link above it for just mytime.

As SFSFun said, myTime and myTime Self Service are two separate things. myTime is used by management for scheduling and running reports, and you need to be keyed in to access it (GSA/TL or above). myTime Self Service is where you go to request time off, view your schedule, and make availability changes.

As SFSFun said, myTime and myTime Self Service are two separate things. myTime is used by management for scheduling and running reports, and you need to be keyed in to access it (GSA/TL or above). myTime Self Service is where you go to request time off, view your schedule, and make availability changes.
myTime SS only gives me access to my schedule, both at work and at home, not any option to request time off or change my availability.
From another thread:

Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357

To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your
TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.
Thanks
@NitroKing2110
The password I use logs me in for everything else just fine, so that's not the problem. I can even get into workbench but that one particular section denies me access.

When you first log in to MyTime SS it's automatically going to pull up your schedule. All you need to do is click home and you should be good to go...

If your HR is having trouble, then you likely need to call the tmsc to get it taken care of.

myTime SS only gives me access to my schedule, both at work and at home, not any option to request time off or change my availability.

The password I use logs me in for everything else just fine, so that's not the problem. I can even get into workbench but that one particular section denies me access.
No access to my time from workbench, unless you are tl or higher. Have you tried the ehr icon? That is correct one for time off requests.

I had to call the csc today, and the first thing they said was there is an issue with new and returning TMs and access to various parts of ehr. They said it should be resolved within 5 days.

I had to call the csc today, and the first thing they said was there is an issue with new and returning TMs and access to various parts of ehr. They said it should be resolved within 5 days.
Pretty sure it was saying that last week...

Pretty sure it was saying that last week...
I didn't have to call last week, so I was just sharing what I heard today, since no one else had.

Clearly this is a system wide issue, so all of our suggestions aren't going to do anything.

No but I mean they have probably been saying 5 days for longer than 5 days.

I was finally able to access it through our break room computer. I don't know what changed since I couldn't get to it from anywhere at the store but it started working for me yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back