Archived Game in the main walkway by the clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else's store have a game in the main walkway? My store strangely has this game in the walkway by the clothes on the floor that you play with your feet. Strange that they would locate the game in the main walkway where it would get in people's way. Is it just my store?

Last edited:
I couldn't get the video to run, but no, our store doesn't have that game. But as far as having something that would get in people's way, every now and then, they will put cardboard shipper boxes in the main walkway between the softlines department and the cashier lanes. The space is nice for our guests with their carts to move around, but with these shipper boxes along the pathway, they just look awkward there and are in the way.

Last edited:
Our store doesn't have this game, but every once in a while they will put cardbaoard shipper boxes in the main hall between the softlines department and the cashier lanes. The space is nice for our guests with their carts to move around, but with these shipper boxes along the pathway, they just look awkward there.
Oooooh, we have that game!
It's called 'blocked' although guests call it something worse.

Great so if guests were not already distracted by looking at their phones when I am coming through with uboats or a pallet, now there is a cute game that will distract the kids as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back