MODERATED General Politics Thread II

REDcardJJ

crosstrained AF
Until she died shortly into her term and got replaced.
that's unfair and you know it. Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, and Joe Biden are all much older than her and still very much active in politics. Donald Trump is in his 70s, eats like a 15 year old who is home alone for the weekend, and apparently doesn't take very good care of himself physically. And he's still alive two years into his term.

REDcardJJ

crosstrained AF
Oh please. That has nothing to do with the press. CNN wasn't denied access. An asshat who slapped an intern was denied. Same judge also said that Sanders didnt have to call him period.
Literally fake news. The intern reached over him to grab the microphone from his hand, him touching her arm in the process. He said, "excuse me, ma'am". Sarah Sanders tweeted an edited video of the encounter to make it look more aggressive than it actually was. Check out what really happened because it's been reported by pretty much every legitimate news source.

15 Sec. Remain

Anyone getting that call?
Literally fake news. The intern reached over him to grab the microphone from his hand, him touching her arm in the process. He said, "excuse me, ma'am". Sarah Sanders tweeted an edited video of the encounter to make it look more aggressive than it actually was. Check out what really happened because it's been reported by pretty much every legitimate news source.
Agreed. Multiple media outlets and reporters other than CNN that were present can attest.

Oh please. That has nothing to do with the press. CNN wasn't denied access. An asshat who slapped an intern was denied. Same judge also said that Sanders didnt have to call him period.
Must be that darn "alternative facts" at it again. Ask Kellyanne at the WH. She'll brief ya.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HardlinesFour

HardlinesFour

Super Ninja & Site Mod.
Staff member
that's unfair and you know it. Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, and Joe Biden are all much older than her and still very much active in politics. Donald Trump is in his 70s, eats like a 15 year old who is home alone for the weekend, and apparently doesn't take very good care of himself physically. And he's still alive two years into his term.
While it’s very true that Trump eats like shit and consumes enough Phosphoric Acid-Filled Diet Coke to make himself almost as potent as Floor Cleaner...

I think the health allegations did have some truth to them with Clinton. I mean, we had that video of her in public having what some would consider a possible seizure as well as the 9/11 Memorial incident. And am I the only one who saw the picture of her with a constituent two days after the election —- she looked horrifying. There was also the fainting incident and her concussion in 2012.

I honestly wouldn’t say she’s in the best of health. You take the stress of running the country, and who knows what would happen to her.

fiscally conservative values
Which isn't Bernie.

I'm not Anti Bernie but you can't say you're a centrist and have fiscally conservative values, but say you support Bernie.

Yes he's an independent, but is politically much more left than the establishment democrats.

I live in Minnesota so remember Jesse. I'd say he's very different from Bernie in many ways. Can't really say much bad about him, except that he can't take a joke (thin skinned) :D

While it’s very true that Trump eats like shit and consumes enough Phosphoric Acid-Filled Diet Coke to make himself almost as potent as Floor Cleaner...

I think the health allegations did have some truth to them with Clinton. I mean, we had that video of her in public having what some would consider a possible seizure as well as the 9/11 Memorial incident. And am I the only one who saw the picture of her with a constituent two days after the election —- she looked horrifying. There was also the fainting incident and her concussion in 2012.

I honestly wouldn’t say she’s in the best of health. You take the stress of running the country, and who knows what would happen to her.
I mean people said the same about McCain in 2008, and he lasted 10 more years -- longer than the length of a presidential term.

I think using someone's health as a reason to disqualify them is a bit of a cop-out. It's the last reason I think Trump is unfit to be president. Just like it was the last reason I thought McCain was unfit in comparison to Obama.

At any rate that is why the 25th amendment exists.

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
Elites have access to a level of ridiculous medical care that beats whatever will be available to us in 50 years. Clinton looking like shit doesn’t mean much when she has a personal live-in doctor who specializes in reptilian immunology

Aredhel

Jolly Rancher
Elites have access to a level of ridiculous medical care that beats whatever will be available to us in 50 years. Clinton looking like shit doesn’t mean much when she has a personal live-in doctor who specializes in reptilian immunology
Didn’t he die recently? *cough* hunting accident *cough*

Flow Warrior

progenitor of thalassophobia
No disrespect but I don't think you've actually seen the footage. He only grasped the microphone and blocked her from taking it, only his arm touched her arm. He didn't slap her. He just braced against her force and said "Excuse me, miss."
No disprespect but I got to watch the press conference live so I saw it live and have a dvr. The point is you don't touch the intern. You surrender the mic when asked. Or you don't get to keep your security pass. Oh and due process was fulfilled,

Its all good.

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
Which isn't Bernie.

I'm not Anti Bernie but you can't say you're a centrist and have fiscally conservative values, but say you support Bernie.

Yes he's an independent, but is politically much more left than the establishment democrats.

I live in Minnesota so remember Jesse. I'd say he's very different from Bernie in many ways. Can't really say much bad about him, except that he can't take a joke (thin skinned) :D
Okay, so I cant just choose to support someone just because I lean a different way? I would have rather had him over any of the Republicans or Hillary. I found my liberal views being more prominent in 2016 than present day. My political views have grown since and I would still vote for Bernie if he ran.

Politics isnt all identity, at least my views are more fluid, I dont tend to stick strictly to a third party vote just because it's what I tend to identify myself as.

Okay, so I cant just choose to support someone just because I lean a different way? I would have rather had him over any of the Republicans or Hillary. I found my liberal views being more prominent in 2016 than present day. My political views have grown since and I would still vote for Bernie if he ran.

Politics isnt all identity, at least my views are more fluid, I dont tend to stick strictly to a third party vote just because it's what I tend to identify myself as.
Just be careful which buzz-words you use to describe yourself. It can be confusing and contradictory to a lot of people. If you share values between multiple left/right candidates, you might want to just label yourself an independent or non-partisan.

The last Republican President I had any respect for. Imagine how much better off this country would be had he won the Republican nomination in 1980 and left supply side economics in the trash bin where it belongs.