MODERATED General Politics Thread II

Militantagnostic

Former associate of the Targetti Crime Syndicate
lol dude was wearing hearing protection

don't think they'll let you watch subbed anime on death row fam
Always be certain to use proper safety equipment when massacring innocent civilians, the other creep in Dayton took it a step further and went full body armor which didn't really help thank goodness.

If he can get a hold of some markers he might be able to create a makeshift anime body pillow lol

I blame Fortnite for these incidents, the vidya games are corruptin' the youth again!!!

HardlinesFour

Super Ninja & Site Mod.
Staff member
It's painfully obvious many/none of you have ever touched a gun in your life. After several continuous rounds - with no ear protection, most people will start to have a tiny bit of ringing in their ears. Go thirty rounds, and most people wouldn't be able to hear anything at all. So... if your intent is to go out and kill a bunch of people, than probably being prepared for the job, is one key to the plan.

can't touch this

your fave poster
it's dumb to care about your hearing during a suicide mission, even if you don't plan on deliberately shooting yourself afterwards you have a very high chance of getting shot by the cops

HardlinesFour

Super Ninja & Site Mod.
Staff member
You know... if I was going to pull off a mass shooting, I feel as though, having all my senses, as in, eyes & ears, working, would be a good idea. You know, just, so I could use my senses to know if someone, like a cop, or a swat team was behind me, to the side of me, etc. Then again... I'm just a lowly guy who understands how a gun works. Silly me.

Lol at arguing over the shooter wearing hearing protection. Who the fuck actually cares about that detail?

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
I always thought it was funny that Archer was the only show on TV that dealt with the side effect of firing off multiple rounds from large caliber guns in an enclosed area.

Militantagnostic

I believe the humor was more in the optics than the tactical advantage. "I'm going on a crusade against the invaders, but I better make sure I don't damage my hearing."

can't touch this

your fave poster
dude what if these two back-to-back shootings (alt-right goon vs. a tankie goon) was Soros and Koch trying to false-flag each other

Militantagnostic

dude what if these two back-to-back shootings (alt-right goon vs. a tankie goon) was Soros and Koch trying to false-flag each other
They just keep trying to one up each other from here on out until it goes so far that they end up putting on disguises themselves and end up bumping into each other dressed as an Antifa protester and a Proud Boy.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Last edited:

can't touch this

your fave poster
the last white guy my sister dated turned out to be a Magic the Gathering dweeb who spent 8000 bucks on his decks, at least my black brothers don't do shit like that

We may never know because the police offed his ass but there is very good evidence that the Dayton shooter was pissed that his sister, one of the people he killed, was dating a black man).
Most of the people he killed were black and when the cops got him he was heading for a bar popular with POC.
Fuck this guy.

Suspected White Supremacist Shooter In Dayton Was Reportedly Angry His Sister Was Dating A Black Man - https://newsone.com/3883585/dayton-shooter-killed-sister/
What "very good evidence?"

In the article you tagged, Bekah Freitas says that "The shooter in Dayton killed his sister because she was dating a black man."

That's a pretty bold statement considering I can't find any other news source to back that up.

I'm not saying it's not true. I don't know. But usually you need something to corroborate a statement like this. Did Bekah know him?

Another quote from the article:

' "The shooter in Dayton killed his sister because she was dating a black man. He then proceeded to kill 5 more black people just because. There is a sickness in this country and Trump’s racist rhetoric had emboldened that sickness. #TrumpsTerrorists #ThisIsAmerica,” the tweet read.'

Based on what? Again, I'm not saying it is or isn't true. How can these people so certain when no investigation I've read or seen on tv corroborates this?

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong.

HardlinesFour

Super Ninja & Site Mod.
Staff member
Unfortunately, we will probably never know unless some video tape, or online manifesto is discovered or found. I will say this, myself. I am completely tried of these online bloggers just playing judge, and jury, and making up facts as they go along. It's not even journalism, it's a opinion piece presented as news. Shaun King in particular comes to mind.

HardlinesFour

Super Ninja & Site Mod.
Staff member

Scott Wiener, London Breed and Nancy Pelosi should all be ashamed of themselves. They’ve truly managed to run the city down into a literal Shitfrancisco. It's just absolutely mind boggling to me, that in the richest country in the world, and in this day and age of 2019, we could have a entire city where people defecate openly on the streets. It's almost unbelievable. I talk to friends who live in SF, and they comment about it from time to time, and most are all sick & tired of it as well. I truly believe that people shouldn't be allowed to openly inject heroin, or meth... out in public, and not even fear being arrested. I'm not talking about Pot, but actual Meth.
-- But it's all considered "normal" -- or at-least, that's the message being told to people. This is the new normal.

What these incompetent fools don’t realize is - their stupidity and disregard for their constituents is going to lead to a “Giuliani” style candidate winning a landslide victory for the GOP. Just watch.

Oooh. And for those trying to deflect and pretend everything is fine - NBC Universal owns NBC Bay Area — not Sinclair. The story also ran on Telemundo .

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member

Scott Wiener, London Breed and Nancy Pelosi should all be ashamed of themselves. They’ve truly managed to run the city down into a literal Shitfrancisco. It's just absolutely mind boggling to me, that in the richest country in the world, and in this day and age of 2019, we could have a entire city where people defecate openly on the streets. It's almost unbelievable. I talk to friends who live in SF, and they comment about it from time to time, and most are all sick & tired of it as well. I truly believe that people shouldn't be allowed to openly inject heroin, or meth... out in public, and not even fear being arrested. I'm not talking about Pot, but actual Meth.
-- But it's all considered "normal" -- or at-least, that's the message being told to people. This is the new normal.

What these incompetent fools don’t realize is - their stupidity and disregard for their constituents is going to lead to a “Giuliani” style candidate winning a landslide victory for the GOP. Just watch.

Oooh. And for those trying to deflect and pretend everything is fine - NBC Universal owns NBC Bay Area — not Sinclair. The story also ran on Telemundo .

So the cheapest apartments in San Francisco are 200 square ft studios and cost over $2,000 a month with utilities.
The articles says that they have 2,0000 temp beds for homeless but need more than a thousand more to deal with the homeless population.
Unlike here in Alaska where the homeless can go camp in the forest that is all over this city, San Francisco doesn't have that option.
There aren't any cheap places to flop or to go to the bathroom, except the street.
When a city becomes this expensive and there is no safety valve then this is what you get.

The one solution is create a fascist culture where you grab any homeless or drug users and run them out of town.
That would fix things, for a while.
But people become poor.
They crash and burn.
Some people become mentally ill or drug addicts, who weren't before.
Then you have to run them out.

Or you could spend the huge amount of money that is needed to take care of the people on the streets.
But the companies that made everything so expensive don't want to pay more taxes....
So what do you do?