1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

MODERATED General Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off The Clock Chatter' started by HardlinesFour, Nov 8, 2016.

1. JacobTX

JacobTX Team Member

So what's the strategy with the Trump resistance? Like will you ever just take a minute and accept the fact that Hillary lost, you're stuck with evil Trump, and unless you start the second Civil War there's nothing you can do about it? I will say the bitterness is amusing and entertaining. How you let an orange puppet rule your life is fascinating to me. You act like he's got you locked up in jail cell somewhere and never going to let you out. I'll never understand it. Losing your shit over presidential election. I love it.

2. NPC

NPC Hecking chiillllll

yes

3. smashandthrash

smashandthrash Former store LOG and Inbound/Receiving DC TM

"He had a lot to say
    He had a lot of nothing to say, we'll miss him

We're gonna miss him.

So long we wish you well
    You told us how you weren't afraid to die
    Well then, so long, don't cry or feel too down
    Not all martyrs see divinity, but at least you tried.

Standing above the crowd, he had a voice that was strong and loud, we'll miss him...

Ranting and pointing his finger at everything but his heart, we'll miss him..."

4. canttouchthis777

canttouchthis777 The Notorious O.T.

lol Trump is living rent-free in some people's heads...who are in turn living rent-free in yours. Sounds like some serious back rent is due, checks can be made payable to yours truly

JacobTX likes this.
  5. redeye58

redeye58 Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!

Rather the feeling we have about you, jack.

JacobTX likes this.
  6. JacobTX

JacobTX Team Member

When I really think about it, sometimes I wish Hillary would have won just so everyone would stop their bitch fests and temper tantrums. Hollywood and the media would have had orgasms if Hillary had won. CNN and MSNBC would have Hillary love fests 24/7 lol. How many times a month would Hillary be a guest on The View, Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher, and any other liberal koolaid drinking talk show? At the end of the day, does it really matter who is president? What does it say about person that acts like the president has such a daily impact and effect on their life? I have never understood the deity or idol worshipping that people do toward a president. It's weird to me. If you're a Christian, it's blasphemous because you're not supposed to worship people.

7. canttouchthis777

JacobTX likes this.
  8. NPC

NPC Hecking chiillllll

Jake can't drink koolaid no more. :(

JacobTX likes this.
  9. JacobTX

JacobTX Team Member

FYI, my blood work came back today and I don't have diabetes. Nice effort but poor delivery. So will you liberals and progressives still call Trump a KKK member when he gives amnesty to 1.8 million people?

10. canttouchthis777

Oh the KKK, you mean the Kool Kidz Klub? I'm a founding member...ask me anything

Also I hear he's going to title the amnesty act Helping Everyone Immigrate Legally (HEIL)

Aredhel, JacobTX and redeye58 like this.
  11. redeye58

redeye58 Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!

But then you'd have the Hillary-bashers 'losing their shit' over having HER as president so there probably wouldn't be that much of a difference in dissonance, just the side it's coming from.

12. JacobTX

JacobTX Team Member

On election night 2016, I went to the movies to see Doctor Strange because I wanted to see the movie and was burnt out from hearing about the election all day. I was ready, prepared for, and accepted the fact that Hillary was going to win. I thought Hillary was going to win and that Trump had no chance of winning. After I got out of the movie theater, I got a text from my brother saying Trump had the lead. I was shocked. I expected Hillary to be President because I thought people were going to believe her bullshit more than Trump. I survived 16 years of Dubya. I would have survived 4 years of Hillary.

13. NPC

NPC Hecking chiillllll

[​IMG]

JacobTX likes this.
  14. commiecorvus

commiecorvus Former Signing Ninja Moderator

15. JacobTX

JacobTX Team Member

So again, I'll give you liberals and progressives another chance. Will you keep saying that Trump is a KKK member if he gives 1.8 million "dreamers" amnesty? Oh yeah, you do know his son-in-law is Jewish right and that he has grandchildren that are half Jewish? I'm pretty sure those are deal breakers with the KKK.

16. NPC

NPC Hecking chiillllll

Another chance to what? Why do you always word thing like anyone owes you anything? That's so fuckin weird. Even more weird than your diabetic foot.

JacobTX and oath2order like this.
  17. commiecorvus

commiecorvus Former Signing Ninja Moderator

For everyone who doesn't understand the differences.

There is a difference between a white supremacists and white nationalists.
    They are mighty slim but the politics are different and 45 falls more to the latter while the KKK falls more to the former.
    Link for more on the subject.
    Can't have your pudding till you do your reading.
    The key difference between ‘nationalists’ and ‘supremacists’ - https://www.cjr.org/language_corner/nationalist-supremacist.php

Also 45 has taken on a mantle of the first 'white' president, by that I mean the first president who appeals to this particular group of nincompoops with exclusivity.
    Which is why he has to parse his words so carefully when it comes to dealing with issues like Charlottesville.
    He knows the base who created him make up a good chunk of the people who showed up there so he can't go 100% against them.
    More reading.
    The First White President - https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/10/the-first-white-president-ta-nehisi-coates/537909/

There is also a major problem with the libertarian movement in this country feeding into the alt-right.
    We have a lot of people starting out as Rand Paul libertarians and next thing we know they are doing You Tube videos on how awesome Jordan Peterson is and how much they want to suck Milo's dick.
    You don't have to read this time.

TL : can't be bothered to read, The president isn't KKK, never said he was. He is however a racist asshole, supported by a lot of racist assholes (not all of them - don't start with that) and some of the people who support him started out with the best intention and went batshit crazy.

redeye58 likes this.
  18. JacobTX

JacobTX Team Member

Commie, you hate Jordan Peterson because he "offends" you? Gary Johnson is alt-right hahaha LMAO? That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. He went full social justice warrior during the 2016 election. Everytime you complain about Milo or Alex Jones or even PewDiePie, you're helping them make money. Just thought I would let you know. Those guys say the shit that they say because they know it will rile you up and you will give them attention which will help them financially. Those 3 guys are playing characters that you honestly believe are real. It's hilarious and awesome how bent out of shape you get over "characters".

19. canttouchthis777

20. JacobTX

JacobTX Team Member

If I was a Nazi, why would I want to date an Asian woman?:rolleyes::D