Archived Gift Card discount questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm going on a Disney and Universal trip in a few months for my birthday, and was wondering if I could be able to pay for the giftcards with my redcard? Would I get 5% off since they're giftcards?

I did this a year ago (I'm a new TM) and I spent like $200 for Disney giftcards and got 5% off but I was told the other day they stopped doing discounts on GC's and I honestly haven't paid attention when people purchase them. Just looking to verify, and also wondering if the TM discount works as well.

How many giftcards can I do at a time in a transaction? I'm gonna need $1,300 for disney and $355 for Universal, most likely.

5% red card discount still applies. Team member discount does not apply. They discontinued TM discount on 3rd party GC's 3+ years ago. You can buy online or in the store. I don't think there is a transaction limit.

5% red card discount still applies. Team member discount does not apply. They discontinued TM discount on 3rd party GC's 3+ years ago. You can buy online or in the store. I don't think there is a transaction limit.
Thanks! I'll get the Disney ones online, I never see them in store. Or Universal, and they're not online either. Hopefully I can find them

There miiiiight be a dollar amount limit to those gift cards, but I don't know for sure. There are limits on Visa and iTunes gift cards so just don't leave your shopping to the last moment.

You can only buy $200 of the Disney GCs at a time. I bought 4 $50 cards 3 separate times. Red card discount applies. I did it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back