Gift card scam

In my district there are gift card scams going around where people are tampering with them and putting stickers on to have some unsuspecting guest pay for their gift card. If you have any images of cards or list of what cards and value that have been tampered with please reply with them. If you’re confutable sharing your district please do so. I don’t want store numbers

In my district there are gift card scams going around where people are tampering with them and putting stickers on to have some unsuspecting guest pay for their gift card. If you have any images of cards or list of what cards and value that have been tampered with please reply with them. If you’re confutable sharing your district please do so. I don’t want store numbers
Target has internal online forms and networks for sharing this info.

On workbench on the right side tab, its tells you about gift card scam & how to handle.them. You can check on the zebra under communication tab to find it too.

Can you deny a sale if you think someone got a gift card illegally or do you have to get a TL to help in that situation?
Something almost happened at my store but we didn’t have the product in stock for them to purchase

Back