Archived Giving two weeks notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you give your notice to if you are writing out a resignation letter? ETL-HR, your workcenter ETL or the STL?

Depends on the reason why im leaving.... if im leaving cause i dislike my ETL or STL then i would give it to them..... if im leaving cause of pay or hours then HR or STL causes sometimes they will give u raise to keep u.

Fill out the voluntary termination form like SFSFun said. Form gives you a little box to give a reason as to why you are quieting.

You can ask HR for a voluntary term form. Don't bother writing a letter, because they'll just ask you to fill out the form anyway.

Yup, etl HR is typically the best way to go. Hourly turnover is a metric they are judged on. So sometimes it can lead to fixing what is bothering you.

We had someone get a volunteer term form because we kept scheduling her outside her availability. Etl HR fixed that real quick!

Out of curiosity, do you have to fill those forms out and turn them in immediately after getting them or can you just ask for one and fill it out later? Or is it an ASANTS situation?

You can fill it our and dated whenever you want to. It is your decision but keep in mind that when you put your 2 weeks notice in. You are still obligated to work out your remaining shift. Or else it won't be considered voluntary termination and simply be you being fired.

And what if they say the form is confidential and they can't just hand them out if they won't be filled out that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back