Archived Global register issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticSun

Former Front-End Guru
Staff member
Administrator
Anybody else have trouble with closing the registers tonight?

Not sure. I do know that GSA said that he had to do something Manually to the LOD over the walkie *Shrugs shoulders* it was related to the cash registers.

Last edited:
The POS was all sorts of ****ed up tonight. There was some kind of system update which resulted in the POS servers not being in sync. That caused everything to slow to a snails pace. Then, it cascaded into the lanes not closing properly and some lanes system closing, but still showed up as "open" on the closing checklist. Helpdesk said the checklist problem was a global issue.

I've been offline for the last several days, but my store did have a problem with POS recently. The unused registers were supposed to system-close but didn't, so our closing GSTL/GSAs had to close all of the registers (except obviously the O/N register).

I've been offline for the last several days, but my store did have a problem with POS recently. The unused registers were supposed to system-close but didn't, so our closing GSTL/GSAs had to close all of the registers (except obviously the O/N register).

We have 8-10 registers that we don't use due to our setup, and that never changes. I only closed the registers that we used for the day, told the GSA doing 239 about it and he emailed the auditor. That's what my LOD and my old store told me to do, and everything worked out greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back