Archived Gondola

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a gondola?
Tomorrow I have a planogram for a gondola with towels.

BTW - with a new set I always enter the aisle, slowly caress the gondola, and whisper, "hey there my friend. I'm here to give you a nice gentle reset.". I find I have no surprises after such as needing to scrounge around for additional shelves or hammer at bent bent brackets to make them fit. A nice touch on the gondola's shoulder and a polite word seems to get them in a good mood thus allowing for a smooth reset.

It depends on the pogs. Revisions may do 1 section. The planogram will say how many sections on workbench.

A mystical beast which needs replenishment before battling with guests.

....it’s just the term for the shelves as a whole. The gondola (free standing) holds the shelves, such as A2 & A3 on one gondola. Sometimes mini gonodolas like one spot.

Replace Bomba, and Gondola. And you have many the experience of a Gondola, and its Presentation and Signing TMs.

Your post reminded me of this

A flat-bottomed rowboat, similar to a canoe, used to traverse the lagoon of the city of Venice, Italy.

How do I tie a gondola?
The gondola is not tied rather, the POG (or revision) is tied to a location. The gondola is simply the physical equipment within a location holding the shelving such as Section J, Aisle 15 (J15). You "tie" the POG to the Aisle/Section meaning, you associate the particular POG with the physical location (Aisle, section). When you tie the POG you associate all the items (merchandise) included within that POG to the location (J15). At the same time, it should untie the previous POG - it will ask for confirmation. It's quite straightforward so have a fellow Plano TM show you how to tie a POG using the Zebra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back