Archived Good Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

LkdTGTB4wrknHERE

I am innovation. Glad I could be of service.
Hi, there!

Today was a good day. I pulled outs. I helped guests. I smiled at the impolite. I felt productive. We made sales. :) We got out earlier than normal and the entire team was happy. This thread is to post on and about your good days.

I knew when I posted that TGT could find out who I am if they wanted to, I mean they did on my “anonymous” integrity report. Thanks for having integrity. Integrity what’s that? Oh, you mean one of the “guest” just so happen to mention the name of the building where I completed my anonymous integrity report 2 days after my report?

Anywho, I wish to say that I am grateful for Target today. I’ve learned a lot about life, people, about myself. Honestly, I haven’t been the best employee. Well, guess we’ve all played a few games.
I haven’t done any of the wretched things my fellow team members on the confessions thread have done, but I know it’s taken me a year to take TGT serious. I mean I still don’t think I’ll be giving them my VERY best, but everyday I try to be a better employee. I think they did try to can me sometime ago, but it never worked out, so I guess they gave up.
Well, knowing that my IP addres is logged each time I sign in. I’m signing out. I may reply to this thread...maybe. Thank you for giving me a platform to vent. :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Last edited:
I had a nightmare last night where I came in to work, only to find out that there was 1000 eaches to pick and I’m the only SFS person on the schedule. I’m running around trying to pick but every single item is INF. Then my ETL calls me in a panic and says that in 3 hours we’re getting a visit from district, group, region, and corporate offices, and that I need to train every single person in the store on SFS so we can get it done before they arrive.

Then I woke up and remembered I don’t work for Target anymore. Today is a good day.

The one thing I still enjoy is when I get to actually help a guest (vs. try to up-sell them). Recently, I've talked with a woman who suspected she was pregnant with her second child and looking for something to help with morning sickness, a man wondering which electric toothbrush to buy, and a woman visiting here from another state and looking for Dramamine so she could enjoy a day of roller coaster riding with her boyfriend. Those interactions are really quite satisfying.

The one thing I still enjoy is when I get to actually help a guest (vs. try to up-sell them). Recently, I've talked with a woman who suspected she was pregnant with her second child and looking for something to help with morning sickness, a man wondering which electric toothbrush to buy, and a woman visiting here from another state and looking for Dramamine so she could enjoy a day of roller coaster riding with her boyfriend. Those interactions are really quite satisfying.
The kind of interactions that mean something, not hey, I know you got the Dramamine, do you need a whole new outfit to go with that?

Nothing is more satisfying than an early FDC first stop store pushing the FDC and coming clean with good TMs who don't run their mouth and actually FIFO and do PA level Quality work when captaining the team when the market TL is off

The one thing I still enjoy is when I get to actually help a guest (vs. try to up-sell them).
This.
Had moms come thru cafe with a gaggle of kids trying to figure out what to get the kiddos so I'd suggest small Icees, a popcorn split into several small bags, pretzels cut into pieces, etc.
Everyone was happy & it didn't break the bank.

The kind of interactions that mean something, not hey, I know you got the Dramamine, do you need a whole new outfit to go with that?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure who would take sales THAT far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back