Archived Good hello everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justanothervm

just living the dream in red and khaki
Hi! This isn't actually my first post, but I still figured I'd somewhat formally introduce myself.

I've been browsing the forums since I got the first call back to invite me for an interview and it's been so helpful during the on-boarding process for me.

I got hired as a visual merchandiser about a month and a half ago. Initially applied to be an A&A or beauty TM and only ticked VM on the application as my third option because it sounded really interesting to me, but I had no prior experience so I figured it was totally out of the question. Luckily, during the interview, the A&A TL said he sees me in VM (due to my creative side hustle) and after a chat with the specialty ETL they offered me the job. They already have a VM and therefore basically "created" this position for me to help him out. So far everything has been great (aside from maybe scheduling, that's still not really ironed out). Everybody has been super welcoming and I managed to find my way around and learn the basics rather quickly. At this point, the specialty ETL, the GM ETL and the A&A TL are sort of fighting over me (there has been a legit fight with raised voices between specialty ETL and GM ETL over "stealing" me.....) while I just want to be left alone by all of them and stay with home innovations and softlines mannequins :D

Hoping everybody will back off a bit and I just get to enjoy setting some focals and trendruns :p

Last edited:
Welcome to the red 'hood.
Hope that's not your real pic since corp does NOT approve of this site & some posters have reported problems from their leadership when it became known that they posted here.
As a result, we run anonymous here & don't post anything that could out you or others.

Welcome to the red 'hood.
Hope that's not your real pic since corp does NOT approve of this site & some posters have reported problems from their leadership when it became known that they posted here.
As a result, we run anonymous here & don't post anything that could out you or others.
I’m pretty sure that’s Blair from gossip girl 😂

original.gif

Welcome to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back