Archived Goodbye Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRLady

Human Resources <3
After devoting so many years to Target, I have decided to resign. I once loved working here but things are not the same anymore. I am sad to say that my store is a total s**tshow right now. Too many different changes rolling out. Too many things that won't get done because of low hours and unrealistic expectations. I, along with other underpaid TLs and TMs, have been increasingly overworked, unappreciated, and disrepected by new management. People are leaving left and right. New hires don't stay for long either. The toxic work environment has been taking a toll on my mental and emotional health so I have decided to leave for another job. Goodbye Target!

(TBR community is awesome though so I will try to visit this forum if I have time.)

Aw. :(

It was nice having someone on the inside of HR. I hope you found/find a great job!

Don't be a stranger, eh? :) Good luck on your next adventure!

Ahh, one of the good ones is spreading her wings.

Best of luck to you! Please keep us in mind!

Welcome to life on the other side @HRLady!! Congratulations 🎈🍾🎉🎊!! Yes I completely agree with you on ALL the points you’ve said in your post!! Spots lost. In about a month you will see your health drastically change. Good luck in your future endeavors. Hey you can still get your Spot “fix” with TBR.

I hope you found/find a great job!

Yes, I found a higher paying job. I will start after my employment ends at Target. :)

HRLady, did you find another job in the same field or are you changing your career path entirely?

I am taking a break from fast-paced HR to try out office administration for a smaller business. The culture at the new job has a more relaxed vibe so I am excited. I love HR though so I might return to that field again someday.

Last edited:
After devoting so many years to Target, I have decided to resign. I once loved working here but things are not the same anymore. I am sad to say that my store is a total s**tshow right now. Too many different changes rolling out. Too many things that won't get done because of low hours and unrealistic expectations. I, along with other underpaid TLs and TMs, have been increasingly overworked, unappreciated, and disrepected by new management. People are leaving left and right. New hires don't stay for long either. The toxic work environment has been taking a toll on my mental and emotional health so I have decided to leave for another job. Goodbye Target!

(TBR community is awesome though so I will try to visit this forum if I have time.)

Good luck! Things are starting to get this way at my store too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back