Google+ Add Me Requests

I saw an article the other day that there has been a 60% drop off in activity since the launch of Google+, but as an avid user and somebody who has friends that use it daily, I do not see the drop off. I would, however, like to take my social experience and broaden it a bit. If you still use Google+ or want to use it but don't have anybody on who is active, you can add me. Or, you can post your link below and I can add you.

http://www.gplus.to/WilliamSmith

The gplus.to website was the only site I could find that shortened your url for you nicely so I used that. I do recommend it for others to use.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
I saw an article the other day that there has been a 60% drop off in activity since the launch of Google+, but as an avid user and somebody who has friends that use it daily, I do not see the drop off. I would, however, like to take my social experience and broaden it a bit. If you still use Google+ or want to use it but don't have anybody on who is active, you can add me. Or, you can post your link below and I can add you.

http://www.gplus.to/WilliamSmith

The gplus.to website was the only site I could find that shortened your url for you nicely so I used that. I do recommend it for others to use.
I've added you as a friend, acquiescence, and follower. You don't get the family until you marry a sister which I am willing to throw in or just throw to you in the middle of the night when nobody is looking.

I learned how to do Item Search yesterday as part of my hardlines training, and it was like using dial-up internet.
They crash often at our store. Our number one issue with them is when using item search now, and I am not sure if maybe it is because of how many team members are using these for item searches, but it loops for a good two or three minutes and then always gives us a server error. So we end up wasting time wasting the guests time through the holidays.

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
They crash often at our store. Our number one issue with them is when using item search now, and I am not sure if maybe it is because of how many team members are using these for item searches, but it loops for a good two or three minutes and then always gives us a server error. So we end up wasting time wasting the guests time through the holidays.
This kept happening to me. Of course, since I'm new to the floor, I don't know where anything is in toys, so I had to Item Search everything. I had to keep asking the other TM in toys where everything was because it kept saying "system error, information not available" or something like that.

Try rebooting your PDA at the start of your shift. That should help you.
Also, put the dept number, space, & one word in the name using item search, will help find it faster.
I used rf apps, most of the time.

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
Try rebooting your PDA at the start of your shift. That should help you.
Also, put the dept number, space, & one word in the name using item search, will help find it faster.
I used rf apps, most of the time.
Thanks for the suggestions, HLM! My TL told me that if I'm typing in a DPCI, it should be preceded by 49 so it'll go straight to the item itself rather than the search results.

Formina Sage

Crown stacker champ
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the suggestions, HLM! My TL told me that if I'm typing in a DPCI, it should be preceded by 49 so it'll go straight to the item itself rather than the search results.
Yep that's a very efficient thing to do.

The department number is a good idea as well but unfortunately a lot of TM's don't know various numbers off the top of their head. Especially if they're just learning to use Item Search.