Archived Got Super Nintendo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart621

Flow Driver
We received our first shipment. 50+ units. Not sure if i'm going to get one since Im planning to get WWE2k18 in a few weeks.

And also $79.99

Be very careful all. My ETL AP told me a lot of people are going to lose their job over this console.

They have been alerted by their leaders to watch for team members not following the purchasing guidelines. The stickler being folks hiding merchandise and people not waiting 15 minutes after open to purchase on their break or lunch.

Be very careful all. My ETL AP told me a lot of people are going to lose their job over this console.

They have been alerted by their leaders to watch for team members not following the purchasing guidelines. The stickler being folks hiding merchandise and people not waiting 15 minutes after open to purchase on their break or lunch.

I'll see if I get as lucky as I did with the nes.. I bought 5 I think.

Lol with 50+ units im not even worried.

And besides, i grew up on NES and then jumped to Playstation

And we're definitely limiting them 1 per guest. They can bitch all they want.

We haven't gotten any in yet, according to the Zebra we're getting them day of release lmao

Anyone know if it's against policy to text people when/how many we get in? A TM wants to know how many we're getting in so he knows how early he should show up to line up (we've had lines for the NES starting at 5am at one point) especially since we never get like more than 10-20 of a new console for release day.

We haven't gotten any in yet, according to the Zebra we're getting them day of release lmao

Anyone know if it's against policy to text people when/how many we get in? A TM wants to know how many we're getting in so he knows how early he should show up to line up (we've had lines for the NES starting at 5am at one point) especially since we never get like more than 10-20 of a new console for release day.

That's fine, I wouldn't post it on social media though

Text message only and I would even code it as another thing, tennis balls, copies of a book but not SNES systems.. Just in case.. I have found being a bit paranoid is a good thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back