Great news!

Florida Dawg

Former Cart Attendant Pro and Target Employee
Last week I had my 3 month review by one of the Service and Engagement TL’s and out of all grades for my job description, I had 15 A’s, 2 B’s, 2 C’s and 1 F. I get to stay for sure I believe but he did say something about end of September being a final decision which I was confused cus I thought seasonal was a 3 month deal. I’m glad I’m able to stay even with some negativity that goes on. Btw does anyone know when the $200 bonus for working during the virus come in for people’s paychecks?

Next paycheck, I think.
Ok cool. I think especially since my store makes a big deal out of masks and whatnot which I think many stores or essential businesses in America do, If corona really is such a big deal they make out of that we have extra precautions to take, Then hazard bonus pay should happen minimum once a month. And I think Target Corp just shows how they view their employees not tryna be political. I think a lot of the corona stuff is exaggerated as hell.

Last week I had my 3 month review by one of the Service and Engagement TL’s and out of all grades for my job description, I had 15 A’s, 2 B’s, 2 C’s and 1 F. I get to stay for sure I believe but he did say something about end of September being a final decision which I was confused cus I thought seasonal was a 3 month deal. I’m glad I’m able to stay even with some negativity that goes on. Btw does anyone know when the $200 bonus for working during the virus come in for people’s paychecks?
Do 3-month reviews of new TMs include letter grading? It's been years since my 3-month review but I don't recall letter grading (A, B, C, D, F) and for annual reviews it's a simpler rating system.

Do 3-month reviews of new TMs include letter grading? It's been years since my 3-month review but I don't recall letter grading (A, B, C, D, F) and for annual reviews it's a simpler rating system.
They did it for me

Back