Archived Great Team Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see target "go public" with their already (somewhat) implemented "survivor island" model. Like once over two weeks, one person is recognized, and one person is voted off the island. It would be ideal if the decisions to vote people off (fire) weren't actually based on merit, character, or work performance, but more on their scheming social manipulations. The people recognized in that period get some type of immunity challenge or something I don't have it all figured out yet.

I'd like to see target "go public" with their already (somewhat) implemented "survivor island" model. Like once over two weeks, one person is recognized, and one person is voted off the island. It would be ideal if the decisions to vote people off (fire) weren't actually based on merit, character, or work performance, but more on their scheming social manipulations. The people recognized in that period get some type of immunity challenge or something I don't have it all figured out yet.

Your idea reminds me a little too much of Team Alignment...

My hope is that Target continues to find as many ways to recognize their employees as possible, and the EVERYONE gets some form of recognition, because everyone has something to contribute

My issue with it is overnight never gets recognized for anything. There’s one tm in specific that I think deserves it because they’re awesome all the time and always picking up other’s slack but no one see’s the tm. Its like stuff magically gets fixed overnight….

@ my store overnight get's recognized. In fact last month was an overnight dude.

Hello Folks!

I am new to the breakroom but so far I love it! Has anyone heard what is coming in the place of the GREAT TEAM HERO? What are your stores doing?

Well at this point my store hasn't gotten rid of GTH yet. Although what we have also been doing is doing a monthly drawing of GTC's, one white side, one red side, and one safety card. The cards that get drawn, both the writer of the card and the one who the card was written to gets $10 worth of items requisitioned.

Top performer of the month.

Yeah we also do that too. I got a water bottle requisitioned for me from the Sr.TL-Softlines back when I was doing carts a lot.

No offense to Spot but I think the last thing any of our team members what is something with the Target logo on it. Target dogs, shirts, pens, etc. Don't think they really value that. I definitely agree that more categories need to be recognized every month. Each category and each shift in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back