Archived Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

verndog

Front of Store Service & Engagement Expert
I'm verndog, but I have many a nickname as it is. I work at a Target in Minnesota, and have learned many a things there. I started as a cashier, but got moved to Self-Checkout for 5 weeks, 5 days each week making for 200+ hours of SCO experience.
Needless to say, it got tiring. Now I'm working at the service desk mainly. Happy to be part of The Break Room team!

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

I'm verndog, but I have many a nickname as it is. I work at a Target in Minnesota, and have learned many a things there. I started as a cashier, but got moved to Self-Checkout for 5 weeks, 5 days each week making for 200+ hours of SCO experience.
Needless to say, it got tiring. Now I'm working at the service desk mainly. Happy to be part of The Break Room team!

Love the intro. Welcome

Welcome, v-dog.
Don't get too specific on the deets or your 20 since we keep below the radar here.
We're not corp-sanctioned & they've shut us down a couple times.

You have many of “a nicknames” . Please do share. “Verndog”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back