Archived Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

I recently started as softlines at my new store after being seasonal at a previous store. I loved the company and the work so much I applied to a different location and got the job!

A few things...
  • I love the direction Target is going in softlines with a focus on guest service and sales. I take a consultative selling approach when I work with guests and absolutely love assisting them with their fashion finds!
  • We're an E2E department so we do everything I guess? It's similar to when I worked at a mall nearby in different stores, where you did everything that was needed. It's a little tougher in such a large store, but it works for us. But from what I've read it's a work in progress in other places. It all depends I'm guessing.
  • I guess my TL wants me to help coaching our team on guest service and selling! I'm really glad everyone looks to me when it comes to guest service.
Overall I'm loving it at Target. I haven't felt fulfilled in work for a long time! And now I am!

Any advice for new softlines team member? What's the biggest challenges you've encountered? What do you hate and enjoy about Target and softlines?

Thanks!

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back